Terms of Services
Terms of Service
Our Online Quran Tutor is here to guide you. We provide online classes for Islamic teachings and online Quran reading and reciting. If you think we have the most capable staff who will assist you, then you are just a couple of clicks away. All you need to do is contact us and we will guide you what to do next.
Before we start working together there are some terms and conditions that you must be well aware of. We do not wish to guide anything from you, which is why we will make sure you are aware of all.
The terms and conditions are as mentioned below. Take a look
- We provide trail classes. These trial classes are for you to know about us and our work. You can take these trail classes after which you will be required to choose whether you want to continue with us or not.
- The deposition of fee is to be done after the trail classes are over. Fee must be deposited before further classes are scheduled.
- You should let us know if you are unable to deposit the fee before the last date. This must be done seven days
priorthe last date of the submission of fee.
- If you have missed any class, you should let the tutor know so that a makeup class can be held.
- No makeup class will be held if you have missed more than 5 classes.
- The student has the right to choose the tutor herself. However, this must be addressed a little early so that reservations can be made.
- There is no confirmation that the makeup class will be held.
- The makeup class will be held after the tutor is addressed properly and a time is chosen which is okay for both the parties.
- The students who do not show up for
class,will be marked absent by the tutor.
- You are required to cancel a class 6 hrs before the class.
- We reserve the right to change any tutor that we want.
- The students are expected to not exchange any extra information with their tutor. The academy will not be responsible for any unfortunate incident between the student and the tutor.
- Once a tutor has been terminated, the student is required to break all modes of communication with him.
- You should expect a 6/7% increase in fee every year.
- Students must not exchange fee details with the tutor.
- No makeup classes, or fee refunds are carried out on the Eid holidays. Eid holidays are considered as paid leave for the tutors.
- We reserve the right to bring in changes to our terms and conditions.
You should feel free to contact us